- Glenwood Elementary is a learning place where everyone can be their best!
- Our school provides a safe supportive environment where all students can learn.
- Our school teaches the basic skills and concepts of reading, math, and language as well as science, social studies, wellness and the fine arts which will empower students to be lifelong learners with inquiring minds.
- Our school promotes character development through respect, responsibility, caring, fairness, trustworthiness and citizenship.
- Our school teaches students to be accountable for their learning and actions.
- Our school builds community connections to enhance student involvement, learning and growth.
- Our school uses the data collected to guide the educational decisions developed and implemented at Glenwood Elementary through shared-decision making processes.
- Our school’s staff uses research-based instructional strategies to provide opportunities for all students to learn.
- Our school embraces cultural diversity and individuality.
- Our school recognizes that the parent/teacher/student partnership is essential for success.